Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ottawa Card Shows? Do they exist?

hey gang, im only up here for the summer, just curious if there are any that go on up here.

Andrew

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Unfortunately next one isn't until September.

ahh k sounds good, what store out here is the best? been to gamebreakers a couple times

Miraj Trading has pretty good prices on boxes/packs, and they have a LARGE selection. They've also got tons of supplies, from binders to one touch holders. A decent selection of singles and they got tons of base. I prefer Gamebreakers though due to their large Sens selection lol.

lol yeah hes got alot of Sens stuff there no doubt, pretty nice guy too

Miraj have better box deals tho then GB?

I'd probably guess so, they have a site. Mirajtrading.com I believe.

re:

Pretty good selection at gamebreakers but I've been blown away by the outlandish prices they pull out of the air.

I prefer the guy in hull, coin de la carte sportive?...something like that. Far better prices on single cards, maybe not as big of a selection but a card store none the less.

for boxes miraj is your best bet.

yup went to miraj today, incredible selection of boxes, awesome prices too

yup, check box break sections, box of Black Diamond, hit a quad premier cuts Bobby Orr!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast