Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 boxes 2009 Allen & Ginter

2 boxes 2009 Allen & Ginter

what an awesome set, easily the best of the year. the artwork is excellent and the new semi-borders enhance the cards over previous unbordered sets of A&G. for now just posting the better minis i pulled and the hits (unfortunately no RIP). the black border minis are just awesome:

not a great break hit-wise, but these cards are awesome. i'll be busting more soon.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    hahah billy the marlin thats nice.... if theres a fredbird one im gonna get it.

I love the osterman pm me if trading/selling

i could use the corey patterson gu or any ryan zimmerman you pulled thanks mike

Nice break. If its FT, I can use the cabrera gu

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 194/258 (75.19%
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

Not the Best Break

any Blue Jays Players For Trade minis and Base

mike

trade site
    http://www.freewebs.com/maple19
    mike

thanks for the replies. not sure what i'm doing yet. i know i'm collecting the base set and inserts. also contemplating on the regular minis and black border. A&G back and the jersey/bat/autos are FT.

I am really tempted to bust a few boxes of this and work on the base and regular mini set. They look great.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast