Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Retail break: 10 packs, 2 jersey/card combos + extra!

Got a variety box from Wal-Mart...has 10 packs and 2 card/jersey combinations inside...chance for one of the card/jersey combos to be a Jordan or Lebron...here are the results!

(1) 89-90 Hoops
    Notable base: Reggie Miller; Kevin Duckworth AS; Terry Cummings AS; Akeem Olajuwon AS; Clyde Drexler AS

(1) 1994 Flair USA (on a side note, the way these are packed is pretty cool!)
    Nique
    Reggie Miller
    Isiah Thomas
    Steve Smith
    Reggie Miller (different)
    Nique (different)
    Shaq
    Larry Johnson
    Mark Price
    Checklist

(2) 1997-98 Upper Deck
    Notable base: Dikembe Mutumbo; Grant Hill; Ray-Ray; Nash; AI
    Karl Malone Star Attractions

(1) 97-98 UD Collector's Choice
    base
    Paul Grant RC (x2)
    Hot Properties: Antoine Walker; Mitch Richmond; Karl Malone
    Kobe Bryant Starquest 2-stars (1:21 packs)

(1) 0708 Hot Prospects
    base
    Robert Parish Stat Tracker

(1) 0708 Topps
    base
    Jared Dudley RC
    Joakim Noah 57-58 variation RC
    Bill Russell #60 (1:9 packs)

(1) 0708 Topps Chrome
    base
    Michael Conley RC

(1) 0708 Ultra
    base
    Nick Fazekas RC

(1) 0708 Upper Deck
    all base

Seems pretty crappy, right? Well, you forgot about the jersey/card combos! Supposed to get 2, right? Wrong! I got 3!

Tyson Chandler Topps Total card with red swatch
    Troy Bell Fleer Tradition RC with green swatch

and...

Lebron James Upper Deck Rivals card with green floor swatch!

Overall, I am pleased with the break, but I probably won't bust one again, as I prefer the traditional jersey cards compared to these...but, can't complain with a Lebron.

Everything that is for trade will be added to my tradelist in the next day or so, except for base.

Thanks for looking!

Sick break! I've always wondered about those Walmart variety packs that say you have a chance to pull some awesome packs such as a 2003-2004 SP Authentic or something ... I just figured they'd stuff the box with a bunch of crappy packs ... but you got a Lebron!

Yeah...not a RC, but a high-school floor piece matched with an 0405 base card, so that's not too bad...

And, I found out that the Kobe is actually pretty rare, and worth a good amount too! More than I paid for the box! So, I'm happier now that I know that :-)

Nice break Nathan grats on the lebron and extra gu.Take care Steve

Nice Break Nathan! How much is the Kobe worth? :)
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

is the bron's for trade?

i will trade you a garnett game used, and a garnet rookie or insert for it??? or here's the link to the garnetts card in my bucket.

http://s496.photobucket.com/albums/rr330/cbrjunkie888/Basketball%20Cards/-%20by%20player/GARNETT%20Kevin/

and here's the jersey of garnett

Thanks guys!

Dan - $25, but that's about a year old...I was figuring I was burned on the box (aside from the extra hit) til I looked that one up!

cbrjunkie - unsure if it is for trade at this point, but I already have that Garnett GU anyway...thanks for the offer, though!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast