Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: High School Luck

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darrindoyle4's Items on eBay

High School Luck

I wanted to tell you guys about the luck I had at one of my High School's basketball games this past winter. David Justice's agent lives in the same county as me. One night Justice's agent showed up at a game with Justice. I couldnt believe it. I bet noone has ever gotten a baseball players auto at a High school basketball game haha.

SCF Rewards

Mateen Cleaves at a football game, Jason Richardson at a high school play.

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

Oh, I thought maybe you got lucky with a cheerleader in the broom closet man. Now that is getting lucky.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

A broom closet? Is that how they do things up there in the light air? LOL... who needs a broom closet when you have wide open space readily available.

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

Originally posted by IggyWH
    A broom closet? Is that how they do things up there in the light air? LOL... who needs a broom closet when you have wide open space readily available.

Oh, ok on the middle of the basketball court. I see how you get down.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where do you live at Streetjammin911?? Wherever it is, im moving there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe the cheerleader would only do it in the broom closet. Are you going to tell her no, you want to do it in the gym and then not get any at all??

SCF Rewards

Michigan. We played Cleave's old team in football my senior year, which was his rookie season. Jason richardson was dating a girl from my school who was the lead in the play. Actually, last year my brother developed his photos at a Walgreens. We've also seen Charles Rogers in football, as well as Lamar Woodley, who was the top football recruit this year and is going to Michigan.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stublem84's Items on eBay

I guy I knew since grade 1 got a football scholarship to Michigan State but was injured and got it taken away. He can't play football anymore unless he wants to risk not being able to walk ever again.