Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C'mon Upper Deck!!

C'mon Upper Deck!!

Guys, I had a conversation with UD about this yesterday and got the standard response of "all cards are randomly packed and this occassionally happens' and "we encourage our customers to trade duplicates..."

If you don' know, let me catch you up. Last week, I busted a box of UD Masterpieces and got this:

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...21/new3308.jpg

4 Frank Reichs. All blue framed - all numbered to 150 - weird that they would all fall in one box. But I had never seen it before, so oh well, a funny story!

So yesterday I busted a few boxes of Masterpieces and in one box I received these:

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...21/new3307.jpg

5 Brian Bosworths all numbered to 50! 31/50 32/50 33/50 35/50 37/50

A little frustrating.

So my wife gives me a gift of 2 boxes of UD Masterpieces today.

And I get these:

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...21/new3306.jpg

6 Herm Edwards numbered to 75. Not only numbered to 75, but numbered:

1/75 2/75 3/75 4/75 5/75 and 6/75!!

Now, I am considering writing to UD with these picks to emphasize just how odd this is. This is beyond coincidence- it's a problem - don't you think?

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Wow man that's some bad luck. I busted one box of this but luckly didn't have that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy_Falcons View Post
    Wow man that's some bad luck. I busted one box of this but luckly didn't have that problem.
    yea, but that's my point, it's beyond bad luck isn't it?

This is a problem in the way this product was packaged.

Makes me wonder if there was someone who got 5 Matt Ryan /10 in a box!

good thing for you, there is a herm edwards supercollector here, and a Bosworth supercollector

Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post
    yea, but that's my point, it's beyond bad luck isn't it?

This is a problem in the way this product was packaged.

Makes me wonder if there was someone who got 5 Matt Ryan /10 in a box!

That does suck I got shorted in a SPA box but Upper Deck took care of me they probably do the same for you.

But if your box had 5 Matt Ryans would you have been upset with UD?

why couldn't you get matt ryan rc's /5 instead of those :P lol ^ he said that too

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosfn View Post
    That does suck I got shorted in a SPA box but Upper Deck took care of me they probably do the same for you.

But if your box had 5 Matt Ryans would you have been upset with UD?
    Of coursse not, but the point is, that for each one of those that I got, it could have been a Ryan or a Brady, a Favre or someone else.

After all those pulls UD has some explaining to do.

Quote Originally Posted by dfr52 View Post
    After all those pulls UD has some explaining to do.
    Thank You! I did send the message to UD. Assuming I get a response, I will post it here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast