Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 08/09 mvp 2 on 2

     
  1. #1

    08/09 mvp 2 on 2

    Have this 08/09 MVP 2 ON 2 for trade. Looking for game used in return. LMK what you have for it.

    Sundin white piece/Antripov blue piece/Heatley white piece/Spezza black piece.

    BV is $25

    HAS BEEN TRADED
    Last edited by jim bradt; 07-11-2009 at 02:31 PM.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Would you trade it straight up for another MVP2on2? Post it up if good, ill confirm

    Thornton/Cheechoo/Kopitar/Johnson

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by swats View Post
    Would you trade it straight up for another MVP2on2? Post it up if good, ill confirm

    Thornton/Cheechoo/Kopitar/Johnson
    Not really interested in trading it for another 2 on 2. Would rather trade it for a game used or 2 of comparable value that I need.

  5. #5
    I have an eric cole mini threads (white) and I'll throw in a Marty McSorly 06/07 parkhurst auto? pm me if this will work for you?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RocWells View Post
    I have an eric cole mini threads (white) and I'll throw in a Marty McSorly 06/07 parkhurst auto? pm me if this will work for you?
    Only interested in game used and already have 2 of Cole. Thanks anyway.

  7. #7
    Have these GU FT but not going overboard. Let me know what works by pm
    06-07 Hot Prospects Jersey /100 Iginla
    06-07 + 07-08 Hot Prospects Jersey /100 Phaneuf
    06-07 Hot Prospects Jersey /100 Zetterberg
    06-07 Hot Prospects Jersey /100 Gaborik
    08-09 Artifacts Frozen Fabrics /75 Dion Phaneuf
    08-09 Artifacts Frozen Fabrics /75 Dino Ciccarelli
    08-09 Ultimate Rookie Jerseys /200 Ersberg
    08-09 Ultimate Rookie Jerseys /200 Vrana

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by swats View Post
    Have these GU FT but not going overboard. Let me know what works by pm
    06-07 Hot Prospects Jersey /100 Iginla
    06-07 + 07-08 Hot Prospects Jersey /100 Phaneuf
    06-07 Hot Prospects Jersey /100 Zetterberg
    06-07 Hot Prospects Jersey /100 Gaborik
    08-09 Artifacts Frozen Fabrics /75 Dion Phaneuf
    08-09 Artifacts Frozen Fabrics /75 Dino Ciccarelli
    08-09 Ultimate Rookie Jerseys /200 Ersberg
    08-09 Ultimate Rookie Jerseys /200 Vrana
    PM Sent

  9. #9

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •