Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fromtrashtotreasurechris's Items on eBay

CARDSHOW- Hickory NC 7-11, 12-09

Admission is $4, parking is free. just curious to see if anyone is going, i want to go, but not sure if i can rustle up some $$ to go. but i may go anyway to see if there are any trades to be made.

SCF Rewards
    Country

this needs to be moved to the events section

SCF Rewards
    Country

this needs to be moved to the events section

ahhh thx i wasnt sure where to put it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

There's one that should be a little bit better July 18-19 at Metrolina Expo I'll be at.

http://www.insidepitch.com/

It says Nascar and Toys but more than half are cards usually. My bday is the 13th and my fiance is visiting so card shows are way off my radar for the next week :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

There's one that should be a little bit better July 18-19 at Metrolina Expo I'll be at.

http://www.insidepitch.com/

It says Nascar and Toys but more than half are cards usually. My bday is the 13th and my fiance is visiting so card shows are way off my radar for the next week :)

i went to the last 1 in charlotte, and there was barely anyone (sellers) there kind of a waste of 1-1/2 hr drive for me.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i went to the last 1 in charlotte, and there was barely anyone (sellers) there kind of a waste of 1-1/2 hr drive for me.

Yeah I went for about an hour. You basically have to get there as soon as it opens to get anything decent. I just got good deals on Topps UFC stuff. Definitely not good if youre looking to get boxes or anything high end.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I went for about an hour. You basically have to get there as soon as it opens to get anything decent. I just got good deals on Topps UFC stuff. Definitely not good if youre looking to get boxes or anything high end.

im hoping this one will be better than the last charlotte one!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

im hoping this one will be better than the last charlotte one!!

Send me a PM and let me know for sure. That Charlotte one was pretty terrible the more I think about it. I'll definitely hit up the next one if it's better!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Send me a PM and let me know for sure. That Charlotte one was pretty terrible the more I think about it. I'll definitely hit up the next one if it's better!

pm sent!