Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Then I think that is a big mistake! How will staff know what I sell my cards for?

Mike actually decided that members will be able to input prices...

Still think this is an awesome idea though but if members input prices as well with source or link information. Beckett has an option with member input for pricing though no one uses it because no one wants to help Beckett anyways.

As I said above members will be able to input prices, although someone will have to approve them first. There is also a way for member sales to be input from SCF that I will explain below...

What ever happened to the SCF Store Front idea though? Would make it a lot easier to sell on SCF.

You will see. This is how members will be able to input prices from SCF. When a sale is posted from the TM or a sale is made in the storefront those prices will automatically be put into the OPG system.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm a little late to the party here, but WOW! This looks great!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can't wait! You guys are adding some really great fetures to the site!

Country

this is awesome mike thanks!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

While I do agree sale value is one important factor in determining prices I see a huge can of worms being opened by basing pricing on just sales. If any of you know etopps you know what I mean.
    What's to say people won't manipulate to pump up their auction results and sales values, which will directly affect the pricing. This kinds of things have almost single handedly ruined etopps. See:

http://www.etopps.com/ipomarketplace...ds.asp?ID=2786
    Last edited by hganesan; 07-12-2009 at 06:57 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

All sales data is entered into a moderation queue...anything that is way off gets rejected as it's not a true indicator of the card...

For instance...a card goes for 5.00, 5.59, 6.00, 4.23, 4.75, 25.00

The 25.00 would get kicked out as that's not the norm for this card...even if it's a proven sale...

Plus, items sold in a lot (multiple cards), do not get entered because there's no way to determine which cards sold at whatever price...

SCF Rewards
    Country

i came up with a good question....will shipping prices be factored in?
    because say i buy a card for $2 and pay $3 shipping i actually paid $5...would my sale be listed in the database as $2?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i came up with a good question....will shipping prices be factored in?
    because say i buy a card for $2 and pay $3 shipping i actually paid $5...would my sale be listed in the database as $2?

Shipping is not included...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Shipping is not included...

shouldnt it be though...if i bought that $2 card and it was entered in the database as $2 my card would immediately be "worth" quite a bit less than i paid for it...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Problem is there are so many people who sell at a discounted shipping rate on eBay for multi card purchases that you cannot accurately track what someone paid for shipping. There's no way to know for sure on our end if the item is a single auction or multi auction purchase. Other avenues have fixed shipping rates...but that extends to more than one card so it's the same situation.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast