Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tictoc2687's Items on eBay

This is going to be great! Anyone know if we will need to pay for a subscription?

Country

Hey! you stole my idea! LOL great can't wait to use this service!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Dallas Stars Dallas Cowboys Florida Gators
    See Mrp08tl's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Very nice Mike - if you are in Houston - I have a beer with your name on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See djv86's Items on eBay

This is going to be great! Anyone know if we will need to pay for a subscription?

During BETA release the OPG will be free. But once it goes "Gold" then there will be minimal subscription fees to use the OPG.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Looks really nice. How are the prices going to be determined? SCF sale prices and eBay? Or will it be the SCF version of Beckett, lol???
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Niklas Hjalmarsson, Jaccob Slavin, Ryan Dzingel, Brogan Rafferty, Derek Whitmore, Blackhawks, & 2003-04
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See djv86's Items on eBay

Looks really nice. How are the prices going to be determined? SCF sale prices and eBay? Or will it be the SCF version of Beckett, lol???

"The main pricing will be separated into SCF and eBay sales. You can choose to add Tuff Stuff data or use any of the sources individually. You will also be able to generate graphs and see historical patterns."

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gretzky_collector's Items on eBay

It would be nice to see a value based on actual data.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See www_sportscollectors_net's Items on eBay

It looks promising. I will be very interested in seeing your methodology, sample size for each card, and relative accuracy. Good luck guys.
    Hidden Content - Largest autograph community - over 30,000 members and 800,000 successes by mail. We average over 300 new successes reported each day.
    Hidden Content - 100% FREE Real Time Sports Card Price Guide, Comparison Shopping, Deal Finder & Collector Tools
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

looks awesome! Thanks for all of your hard work

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

If it's half as good as the TTM Database then it'll be yet another awesome addition to the site!

I'd love to be one of the beta testers if you're looking for volunteers. :)
    Hidden Content
    My up-to-date multi-sport trade/sale inventory + full wantlist can be found on Hidden Content

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast