Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magic wrong Roy auto!!!

Magic wrong Roy auto!!!

I am not the first to point this out but after receiving this from a Magic group break there is no doubt Topps used the wrong Roy Williams auto on this card. Take a look and tell me what you think.

Magic

Upperdeck

Yeah, the safety Roy Williams's signature includes a dollar sign ($) following his signature. While the wide receiver Roy Williams's signature is followed by a huge tic tac toe or number sign (#). Huge error on UD's part.

Quote Originally Posted by tboculosis View Post
    Yeah, the safety Roy Williams's signature includes a dollar sign ($) following his signature. While the wide receiver Roy Williams's signature is followed by a huge tic tac toe or number sign (#). Huge error on UD's part.
    You mean Topps! But yes huge error, Im going to ask Topps what they plan to do about it!

the picture in the top one makes him look like a creeper

Quote Originally Posted by tikitomoka View Post
    the picture in the top one makes him look like a creeper
    It is pretty funny!!

yup it is the same on every one of those cards I have seen so far. There are a paile on ebay all with the wrong sig. Looks like they did it for all of them

I sent them(Topps) a message on it and will let everyone know what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpsooner405 View Post
    You mean Topps! But yes huge error, Im going to ask Topps what they plan to do about it!

Whoops! My fault, must of had the visual of the second card in my head when I typed it out. But you get my drift.

Somebody dropped the ball....
    Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast