Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardmansteve84's Items on eBay

Question 08-09 SkyBox Larger Than Life GU parallels

I tried emailing UD a while back and havent heard anything. Maybe someone here has the answer I'm looking for. I have 2 Ray Allen Larger than Life GU cards. One has a gray background, the other is green. There is no such variation listed in Beckett and I know the patch version has a red background. Im just curious if the green (or gray) version is more limited than the other. I know with their Metal universe set, they have the precious metal reds with the first 10 being green so I was thinking maybe they had the same type staggering in this set as well. Unfortunately there is no numbering on either and they are exactly identical in every way except for the background color. Any info is appreciated!
    -Steven

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See realreodeal's Items on eBay

There is a hobby version and a retail version. Then the patch. So you may have the hobby and retail ones.