Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1/2 Box of 2008-09 SPA

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darkqug's Items on eBay

Great box. Did you guys split up the fat packs beforehand?

No, before we touched the packs, we chose which packs to take. In the box, there are three stacks of packs. So he chose the right or left stack, and whether he wanted the top or bottom of the little stack. We also had a system where we could "draft" an autograph card that the other person pulled if the other person pulled more autographs. It was a little complicated, so I won't go into detail, but it led to me getting the Ericsson which my friend actually pulled (he pulled 3 of the 4 autos in the box!).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samuraihanzo's Items on eBay

Other half of this SPA break forthcoming...

Hey guys, just getting underway with my SCF account. I'm darkqug's friend that broke the other half of this SPA box and pulled the Crosby Rookie Review patch/auto.

As soon as I hit my requisite 10 posts, I will post the scans from my half of the box break (as well as my pulls from a second box of SPA I have since purchased).

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sg89collector's Items on eBay

Very nice box, and congrats Calabrin on a huge pull...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12