Nice pickup for them...he's shown some signs that he could be a great player...maybe a run-and-gun offense will be the thing that kicks him to another level.

I wonder if this is a prelude to an Amare trade...Frye could start with Amare there, but Amare would probably be the center...I wouldn't be surprised if Amare is traded this weekend now...

Frye is alright, but he would be a decent bench player

Maybe he suceeds in a run and gun offense?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Frye is gonna have to start while Amare goes back to center, who is gonna play center with Shaq gone, Robin Lopez? But a U of A player starting in Phoenix is gonna be crazy.

Frye is gonna have to start while Amare goes back to center, who is gonna play center with Shaq gone, Robin Lopez? But a U of A player starting in Phoenix is gonna be crazy.
    Well, the Amare trade rumors with him going to Golden State in exchange for Biedrins would solve their center needs, and Frye would still start...who knows if that'll happen any longer though...

Good pick-up for the Suns, he can be an impact if he gets his minutes I think.