Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nbacarddotnet's Items on eBay

Post Blazers have offered Utah Jazz free agent Paul Millsap

article

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4320029

Millsap raised his value during out of Boozer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Blazers are trying to stack their team...it failed with Hedo...I wonder what will happen here. He would definitely be a great addition to any team.

SCF Rewards
    Country

THIS SENTENCE IS IN CAPS TO EXPRESS MY EXCITEMENT ABOUT SAID OFFER.

<-- me if it happens

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mothersue56's Items on eBay

I'd also be very happy, Paul is a beast but he isn't very well known. He averaged 8.6 RPG and 13.5 PPG in 30 MPG last year. Top 50 in the league in FG&#37; and 28 double doubles. (No, that wasn't from memory, I had to look up his exact stats ;))

Make it happen KP!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

We'll see if Utah matches the offer...
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I guess the contract offer was for 4 years and $32-36 million...basically $8-9 million per season, on average.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See saspurs05's Items on eBay

Like was just posted on Yahoo, why offer this money to someone who will backup Aldridge?? Why not go after Odom?? The article on yahoo said that Portland refused to go after Odom which is stupid because he is exactly what they need.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like was just posted on Yahoo, why offer this money to someone who will backup Aldridge?? Why not go after Odom?? The article on yahoo said that Portland refused to go after Odom which is stupid because he is exactly what they need.

It would be impossible for the city of Portland to accept Odom.. he's gotten into one too many scuffles with the Blazers, LMA especially.

Exhibit A:

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I guess the contract offer was for 4 years and $32-36 million...basically $8-9 million per season, on average.

WOW! I guarntee Utah wont match that, unless they dont plan signing Boozer long term, cant give him that much since they need to pay Deron as well as Boozer...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

WOW! I guarntee Utah wont match that, unless they dont plan signing Boozer long term, cant give him that much since they need to pay Deron as well as Boozer...

Boozer may be headed to Chicago according to rumors...if that happens, they'd probably match Millsap's offer...and Deron is already signed for another 3 years (he and CP3 signed 3-year extensions within a few weeks of each other)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast