Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tim Brown PINK GU jersey from Classics

I recently pulled a slightly odd Tim Brown jersey that was pink. I finally got around to scanning it. I assume it is a faded swatch of ProBowl jersey. Other Tim Brown 09 Classics I have seen are red, so I know they were using some ProBowl jerseys, but did any of them have pink in them?

Curious to see what others guesses are to its origin

Yea I dont think he would be playing in a pink jsy...so I hope its a faded PBJ(lol...PBJ)*peter griffen laugh*. whats it numbered to?
    Hidden Content Collecting Dallas Cowboys Topps Base cards
    Hidden Content <==This oneHidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by thenext54 View Post
    I recently pulled a slightly odd Tim Brown jersey that was pink. I finally got around to scanning it. I assume it is a faded swatch of ProBowl jersey. Other Tim Brown 09 Classics I have seen are red, so I know they were using some ProBowl jerseys, but did any of them have pink in them?

Curious to see what others guesses are to its origin

call donruss they will tell u i wanna know!

Yes, the swatch is from the 2001 Pro Bowl jerseys. The bottom of the jerseys were white and gradually turned into red at the top. You can see it in my Taylor card and in the link below it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2001-Stadium-Clu...QQcmdZViewItem

Something different, congrats
    Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos

Quote Originally Posted by mstng99tim View Post
    Yes, the swatch is from the 2001 Pro Bowl jerseys. The bottom of the jerseys were white and gradually turned into red at the top. You can see it in my Taylor card and in the link below it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2001-Stadium-Clu...QQcmdZViewItem
    That Ahhhhh...Makes since now....the fade from white to red turns pink in the middle of the transition.
    Hidden Content Collecting Dallas Cowboys Topps Base cards
    Hidden Content <==This oneHidden Content
    Hidden Content

there was a manning card like that from ud a while ago on beckett they emailed ud and it was from a probowl jersey

Quote Originally Posted by mstng99tim View Post

http://cgi.ebay.com/2001-Stadium-Club-Pro-Bowl-Jersey-%23RB-Ruben-Brown-Bills_W0QQitemZ360151714353QQcmdZViewItem
    Nice detective work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dfr52 View Post
    Nice detective work!!!
    Thanks. The swatch in my Taylor card isn't completely red, it has a pinkish color to it, so I knew right off the bat that it was that years Pro Bowl jerseys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast