Thread: Unusual Ice Script

Unusual Ice Script

Has anyone ever seen a gold signature????
    I tried Upper Deck but no answer - Looking to get this one but it almost looks like the auto was wiped off and someone copied Vokoun's auto in gold script......

Thoughts??

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Have you compared the auto to other Vokoun autos? It looks good to me, if somebody did that, that is the best looking fake auto I have ever sen, lol.

That's definitely different. Looks like a good Vokoun auto to me
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

1/1!!!!!!
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

How could it be fake? Aren't all Ice Scripts autographed?
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (83.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (25% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (59% complete) / Hidden Content (42% complete) / Brian Propp (51% complete)

ja but gold? havent seen one i can say.
    Hidden Content

Collecting High-End Salming Game Used Mem/Auto cards
    PC:Hidden Content

If you want I always can ask a buddy to ask Tomas about this as I am sure he can tell ya what happened. Perhaps, he thought it be fun to do some gold auto's.

DOn
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Or, maybe someone did wipe it off and actually got Tomas to sign it so it is a legit auto just in gold ink. I think Don should ask his buddy to ask him though...