Thread: My High-End FT!

i like all of the stuff listed and some from your pc lmk

wow man, sweet Pujols auto...might be a little too high for me though unless you're willing to trade down

I like the Bird auto (highest priority) and your DWade as well. For lower end stuff, I like the Tony Parker auto too.

Plmk, thanks

Hey what's up man, I really like your cp3 auto in your pc, both dh12 auto's, the dh12 10/10 in your pc(i know you just pulled it), and your magic auto....take a look at my pc and lmk what you like

i do have more that is not in my bucket, so lmk what players you like and maybe i have something for ya.

walter..

Quote Originally Posted by zoomin6 View Post
    Hey what's up man, I really like your cp3 auto in your pc, both dh12 auto's, the dh12 10/10 in your pc(i know you just pulled it), and your magic auto....take a look at my pc and lmk what you like

i do have more that is not in my bucket, so lmk what players you like and maybe i have something for ya.

walter..
    The only ones I'd really part with are the lower-end Dwights. Also, I suppose I could do a deal for the Magic if I got one of your Magics back in return, but I would need to end up with an auto of his.

Plmk what you think.

Please cmb for the Redd auto, I'm super interested in it

I didn't see much in your bucket...anything not listed?