Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for 09 Allen & Ginter Relics and Autos!

I'm looking for almost any relics or autos from 2009 Allen and Ginter that I don't already have. I'm looking more for the athlete stuff and not so much the yo-yo, Survivor, beard, etc. stuff. Please let me know if you have any available.

(If they're low-end, I'd like to trade for 3+ at a time if at all possible to make it worth the postage.)

Hey I have a Denard span auto, ryan howard jersey, Joe maurer jersey pinstripe, and a ryan zimmerman bat. I have pics if u want to see.

I could use the Span and Zimmerman (unfortunately I already have the other two). You see anything in my bucket for those two?

Alright, well I wouldn't be able to trade that one for your two, sorry man.

ok is that all your looking for? I have a couple no # mini's and a bazooka of dexter fowler rookie if u need any of those

Mainly just the baseball player autos and GU right now. I have pretty much the entire set and mini set knocked out already.

Have these:
    Tim Lincecum Jersey
    Ryan Howard Bat
    Jay Bruce Jersey
    Carlos Beltran Jersey
    Carlos Quentin Jersey
    Carlos Gomez Auto

Interested in your Derek Holland autos and your Justin Smoak auto jersey. PLMK

Thanks

i have these ft:
    ichiro bat
    fukudome jersey
    gallardo jersey x2
    mike cameron bat
    dontrell willis jersey
    chipper jones jersey
    joe mauer jersey pinstripe
    scherzer auto
    kershaw auto
    corey patterson bat

need base to finish my set and few jersey and autos im lookin for

I ahve Cabrera and Rollins.. need em?.. if you need both, could you trade one of your Soria autos for it.. lmk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast