Thread: Please Help a Noob Guys

Please Help a Noob Guys

Hi, I am new to this hobby. I am trying to build a massive collection for my first new-born son who isn't even a year old yet. Anyway, I have probably busted 50 boxes in the past month or so. Between Donruss and UD I must have 25 redemptions, some of which are super low #ed HOF players, SPA rookies, National Treasures rookies etc. How long does this stuff usually take? I keep reading all of these horror stories when searching this topic in google. Was I reading old stuff? Or is this still a major problem?

Thanks

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    not a major problem, but its still a problem. you'll get something for them, but not necessarily the card you redeemed for

Well on Donruss's website there is no telling since there is no information. What about UD when it says "item in stock" though? How long does that take usually? I've had some in there for weeks...... I just assumed that if the item was in stock, said item would be shipped????

depends on the cards, i waited for a favre sp authentic redemption for 14 months

Quote Originally Posted by powell7db View Post
    depends on the cards, i waited for a favre sp authentic redemption for 14 months
    Does it say "In Stock, Item Will be Shipped Soon" on the UD website though?

I've managed to get most of my redemption's in a timely manner.
    Collecting Jared Spurgeon and 17-18 Young Guns.

See what I have, want, and will trade --> Hidden Content