Thread: Base/Inserts WANTED

Base/Inserts WANTED

Looking for the following players: (lower-end only as I don't have much in the way of high-end to offer in return)

CHERRY, DON
    CONVERY, BRANDON
    GILMOUR, DOUG
    GRATTON, CHRIS
    HEFFORD, JAYNA
    KILGER, CHAD
    LINDROS, BRETT
    LING, DAVID
    MCKEE, JAY
    MORO, MARC
    MOSS, TYLER
    MULLER, KIRK
    NICHOLLS, BERNIE
    RAYCROFT, ANDREW
    ROY, PATRICK
    RIVET, CRAIG
    SMITH, MIKE
    STEWART, ANTHONY
    STEWART, CHRIS
    ZIGOMANIS, MICHAEL

Also looking for all Toronto Maple Leafs, past & present. (Must be in Leafs jersey)

Will take anything I don't have, but the trade has to be decent (ie. $5 BV or more) to make the shipping worthwhile.
    Check my trade list for what I have to offer in return, or ask by player (I have a master list of every card I own for trade - just needs to be updated somewhat!)

Thanks!
    Last edited by BrokenHalo; 07-12-2009 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Updating

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    hi there-do you have a list of what toronto players you need.
    plus do you have any more 05/060memorial cup cards like david bolland-#mc-6??
    - ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-
    heres my bucket

Hidden Content

I guess I have plenty of cards for you. Do you have any Jagr cards?

PM Sent
    Looking For:
    2013-14 Panini Prizm Autos, TSC First Day Issue, Veteran Autos, Young Gun RCs, SP Authentic Auto RCs
    Full Wantlist: Hidden Content
    International trades/sales very much welcome!!

manthis: I do have a list of the Toronto cards I have - you can find it here: http://haloshockeycards.webs.com/torontomapleleafs.htm But the Bolland is the only one I have like that.. what else are you interested in?

Jags16: I just did a big deal to get rid of a lot of my Jagr, but you can check my tradelist for some and I have a few other lesser-base left over.

gfel2795: Will get back to you shortly via PM!

(PIT) JAGR, Jaromir 1997-98 Studio Portraits #5

This was the only jagr card I could use, but if you send it, I can send you some leafs cards..

Sent you a PM.
    Collect Crown Royale, OPC & McD

[Trade List/Wantlist: Hidden Content

Photogallery of OPC PC: Hidden Content

Jags16: Sorry, wouldn't be really worthwhile of a trade at this time.

fleurynut: Will respond to PM shortly - I do have other C55 minis, just let me dig them out and I'll get back to you!

Cheers!