Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FREE CARDS!!!!

EarlhamMan

FREE CARDS!!!!

I am giving away free base cards and inserts! Just lmk what player you need and all you have to do is send me a SASE. Or if you prefer we can trade. I will take ANY base of Travis Henry, Drew Bledsoe, and Eric Moulds. LMK

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    any peyton manning, edgerin james, or if u do baseketball kobe, t-mac, or the white jason williams..my email is Beansolari@hotmail.com ....plmk -Ben

EarlhamMan
    email sent

all t-macs, antoine walkers, Amos Zereoue, Jerry Porter, Marc Bulger, OR NE PLAYER FROM WVU... and taking Chad Penningtons... LMK email subwayman962@hotmail.com

EarlhamMan
    Yep give me an email!

mooregary49@msn.com

brkdance2003
    Hey you got any Jerry Rices? I would love to add to my collection Thanks!

EarlhamMan
    Yes I have many Jerry Rice. Please email me and I will lyk what to do!

Do you have any Jeff Garcia, Kevan Barlow, Paul Smith or Andre Carter of the 49ers ? Give me your address and I'll send you a SASE. Thanks.

Got any Cade McNown, Deshaun Foster, or other UCLA players? Let me know if you do.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast