Thread: Looking to Trade!!!

Looking to Trade!!!

I'm looking to trade a 2008 SPX Triple Scripts Lebron/Carmelo/David West #10/25 and a 2003 SP Authentic Kobe/Garnett Dual Auto SP #/50.I

I am open to any offers but am looking to trade both for high end Lebron,Jordan,or Derrick Rose

http://s877.photobucket.com/albums/a...tball%20Autos/

2. Kronozio
    Well, I could offer a few high end autos for the Kobe/KG, but that's only if you'd trade down. If so, pcmb and maybe some of my PC could be used too.

Thanks!

are you only looking to trade or would you do a cash/trade deal ??

what did you have in mind ??? any specific card your looking for ?? cmb let me know , I have lebron an jordan plates 1/1 and 1/50 1/25 = 1/1 dual relic and gear cards incoming should be here any day , would lbj exquisite base card or jordan graded cards intreste let me know , thanks craig

hey cmb for the kobe/garnett dual please

walter..

I also have a kevin garnett / chris bosh dual auto patch 1/10 incoming , I should have these cards any day now , do you have any ufc round 1 product or know any 1 thats wants trade theres let me know thanks craig

checked your bucket aoomin you have some cards that intrest me are you looking to deal