Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Overpriced cards?

Overpriced cards?

is $22 for a pack of topps signature overpriced?

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    $22 for 2 packs are still overpriced... lol ... just my opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by Outlander View Post
    $22 for 2 packs are still overpriced... lol ... just my opinion...

Seriously I agree though.

Yeah, the person who's selling it probably doesn't realize how crummy the cards are, or they know and they're just trippin' lol

kk thats what I thought, Durant was a rookie in 07 right? There selling the regular topps 07-08 cards for $12 cause durant rookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Glebe View Post
    kk thats what I thought, Durant was a rookie in 07 right? There selling the regular topps 07-08 cards for $12 cause durant rookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Glebe View Post
    Okay, maybe they are trippin' lol. I can get packs of that at my lcs for $1

All my card stores here are trippin, we only have 2...for baseball they sell SP Leg cuts for $11 a pack and SPA for $8 a pack. is that bad? idk really.

The one I went to was really overpriced.

They had a pack of Murad for 4.50.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast