Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hey all, new to the board. Enjoy collecting NASCAR cards as well as some Cincy Reds baseball. NASCAR is my primary sport. Been watching it as long as i have been born.
    Have been lucky enough to become friends with Nationwide Series driver Eric McClure. I get to spend 4+ race weekends with the Hefty team each year. One of my hobbies because of that is getting NASCAR base cards autographed. Over the past couple years, i have got about every drivers auto on a card. Its pretty fun hobby and creates a cool display. Im sure to post my lastest ones on here soon enough...
    I found the site searching around for a good forum to trade around on. Also enjoy seeing what others pull from their boxes.

Thanks for the read!
    Josh

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Welcome to the site. You are going to dfind plenty of people in here to talk about Nascar

Hello Josh and welcome to SCF!!

Must be fun to be able to hang out with race team, cool.

Welcome to SCF!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

First off, welcome coolfool to SCF. I know you are going to love it here. You might want to check out the TTM section, with your relationship with drivers you may be able to instantly contribute and receive rewards for doing so.

Brian

Welcome to SCF Josh!!!

Please take the time to read the new members thread:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=751252

If you have any additional questions, please let us know. We are here to help you out =)
    Sorry, I only use PayPal goods and I do not ship internationally.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

Welcome to SCF Josh!!
    Congrats on your Collection, that Sounds like FUN, and would Look Sweet!!
    When you have a couple of minutes, please look through the SCF Rules .
    The will help you get going!!
    Hope to make some trades with you soon!!
    Enjoy the Site, and Have Fun!!

Hello and welcome Josh. A Reds fan . . . I like you already. I was lucky enough to finish off my Big Red Machine RC set (sans Perez and Rose because I'm poor) and am working on a master autograph set of those teams as well. As mentioned above, there are many addresses listed in the TTM section in Baseball or in NASCAR. You really can't beat postage, return postage, and a small note for an autograph.

I'm always willing to help or if I can't help you with a question, I can link you to someone who can.

Best of luck to you! GO REDS!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast