Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is displaying a PC a must have?

When I started this hobby, I wanted to do two things, 1. Collect hockey cards, 2. display them. As an 18 year old college student majoring in business, I figured I could make display shelves and possibly expand. Gotta pay for college somehow. I was wondering does YOUR collection need a display case/shelve, or are you happy just to have it in a shoebox. I love displaying my cards, and I think it is really neat to see them displayed, your thoughts?

Nino

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

I don't know if it's a must, but I don't know why a person wouldn't want to.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Rich, loving it, I think why would you wanna spend oodles of money and leave it in a shoebox. Display the pc, show why you spent the money.

My thoughts exactly - this reminds me that I need to take some new pics as well. Need to show off that Rocket auto!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Rich.... always love seeing the photos of yours :)

I don't think it's a must (the displays) but it's very much a "nice to have". I've been trying to come up with something good to do with mine for years, and never seem to get around to doing anything with it. I know I'd like to, but it doesn't kill me that they're all tucked into a box or binders.

As Rich showed it nice to dislay them of cousre for some the wife won't let them, they don't have space, they don't have the funds, etc. I think we all like to display them but some do some don't for whatever reason.

Do you have any pictures like Rich?

DOn
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Me, nope. Mine are on shelves, but I am moving to a university soon so I didn't want to make it too intense. I am glad my girlfriend likes the hobby, and when we get an apartment she wants my PC to be displayed, always nice.

It is a must for me...Like you said above, if you spend all the time and money on it, you need to be able to see it! Here are some of my frames...

What a display! I am hoping to have an intense one, one that moves and such. Who knows what happens once I move in

right now they are in a shoe box, but I've gotten the go ahead to display :)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast