Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Country
    See 41mears41's Items on eBay

Is displaying a PC a must have?

When I started this hobby, I wanted to do two things, 1. Collect hockey cards, 2. display them. As an 18 year old college student majoring in business, I figured I could make display shelves and possibly expand. Gotta pay for college somehow. I was wondering does YOUR collection need a display case/shelve, or are you happy just to have it in a shoebox. I love displaying my cards, and I think it is really neat to see them displayed, your thoughts?

Nino

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I don't know if it's a must, but I don't know why a person wouldn't want to.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Country

Rich, loving it, I think why would you wanna spend oodles of money and leave it in a shoebox. Display the pc, show why you spent the money.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

My thoughts exactly - this reminds me that I need to take some new pics as well. Need to show off that Rocket auto!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Rich.... always love seeing the photos of yours :)

I don't think it's a must (the displays) but it's very much a "nice to have". I've been trying to come up with something good to do with mine for years, and never seem to get around to doing anything with it. I know I'd like to, but it doesn't kill me that they're all tucked into a box or binders.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As Rich showed it nice to dislay them of cousre for some the wife won't let them, they don't have space, they don't have the funds, etc. I think we all like to display them but some do some don't for whatever reason.

Do you have any pictures like Rich?

DOn

Country

Me, nope. Mine are on shelves, but I am moving to a university soon so I didn't want to make it too intense. I am glad my girlfriend likes the hobby, and when we get an apartment she wants my PC to be displayed, always nice.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

It is a must for me...Like you said above, if you spend all the time and money on it, you need to be able to see it! Here are some of my frames...

Country

What a display! I am hoping to have an intense one, one that moves and such. Who knows what happens once I move in

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mw83krk's Items on eBay

right now they are in a shoe box, but I've gotten the go ahead to display :)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast