Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bucket Updated!

Bucket Updated!

Not a major update, but I need some mail to anticipate. Check it out, and let's work something!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Quote Originally Posted by bravesastros View Post
    Interested in the Pence patch if it's FT.

can use the kazmir auto if available, also like the mize gu and the crawford gu
    Last edited by srqbillsguy; 07-13-2009 at 09:00 PM. Reason: found a couple more cards
    Hidden Content 2018Hidden Content rookies/inserts/parallels 2014-2017
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    hope we can make some trades

Check me for the Hewitt EEE auto /5, Knapp EEE auto and Davis EEE auto /100

Thanks

im interested in your historical pieces (presidents, uss constitution, etc.) and was wondering what value you had on them. im a history teacher so i have a big interest in them.

Quote Originally Posted by srqbillsguy View Post
    can use the kazmir auto if available, also like the mize gu and the crawford gu
    Sorry, buddy, didn't see anything I can use right now. Have any cards coming in?

Quote Originally Posted by whityscards View Post
    Check me for the Hewitt EEE auto /5, Knapp EEE auto and Davis EEE auto /100

Thanks
    Nice bucket! Interested in the Beckham, Beckham/Posey, and the Heyward/Gillmore.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast