07 Sp Legendary Cuts Case Break

well almost a full case. decided to stop with 5 boxes left and both cuts pulled.

CUT AUTOS
    BOB LEMON /80
    LUKE APPLING /92

Was hoping for a lot better cuts but at least they're both HOFERS. Too bad I already have cuts of both of them so they will both be FT for other HOF cuts i need

only notable Gu was a roger maris. 1 auto pulled was a will clark /199

ouch

I trade BY BV. Don't say anything about sv or cv WHEN TRADING or I will laugh & tell you to put it on ebay. I use ebay if it's too scarce to book or if you want to buy.
    I am looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.

just found out that bob lemon (which is #'d 6/80) is his jersey # so i guess it's an ebay 1/1!!!!
    I trade BY BV. Don't say anything about sv or cv WHEN TRADING or I will laugh & tell you to put it on ebay. I use ebay if it's too scarce to book or if you want to buy.
    I am looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.

it is ft but i didn't see anything i would give it up for. looking for old time hofer gu or hof autos

Yeah I'm working on a collection of HOF gu so I couldn't trade you anything for it.

I could package 2 vintage cards (one being a 1959 Ted Williams), a Robe card from Casablanca, some Super-Star base, and a Michael Bourn RC auto.

PM me to further negotiations if you are interested

no thanx i'll pass