Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great question

Great question

I have a question as I see it happens with a lot of people. Why if you collect someone who is not very expensive IE Jerome Simpson do people feel the need to try to get you to pay a premium for their cards. Is there really just very few people like me on here? If you collect Aaron Schoebel(Sp) and I have his cards doesnt mean that I am trying to get $20 out of you for him now. Opinions and responses welcome

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    This is very common it seems, the player can be terrible but once someone learns that you collect the player they want a premium for him. Is it fair, probably not, but people are just trying to get as much as they can, making it more of a business than a hobby, i have had the same situation before, it can get really frusterating when people want superstar autos for a scrub kind of guy...
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

I see it and get it alot. Makes me very frusterated. Some people I tell ya. That's all for now

Yeah too many times I getting asked to deal my Kolb Exquisite for the Jerome Simpson Exquisite, and im sure ive had worse

Well everyone is different. Some are in it for the money where others are just in it for the thrill and joy of collecting. If you don't think a price is fair just don't pay it that's all you really need to do but I do understand it can be frustrating.
    Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

Yeah it does happen...but there are also a lot of traders who will let something go easier if they know you collect them. As with anything, different strokes for different folks.

Well said Pimp, I have also dealt with some great traders on here who have done that for me

Well i collect mainly John beck and Oronde Gadsden. When i see a beck i need and it is a lower to mid end card.
    People always want either top value in sales or my D williams auto patch ..... I mean come on what if we were switched? Some people do like to try and get the absolute best out of thier cards even if it means taking advantage of other collectors. Stinks but thats how it is.

That is a problem,once people know you collect a certain player or team they usually want a kings ransom for said card.I am the opposite if I know a collector wants a certain player I'd much rather the card in their collection than mine.Take care Steve

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast