Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello Sports cards fans

Hello Sports cards fans

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

My name is John S and I am new to the forum. I found out about it by doing a google search and this was the first one that came up. I sure hope I found the right one!!! LOL

I am an Active Duty military guy stationed in Hawaii. It is tuff duty, but someone has to do it. I am an avid golfer, I love to play poker and coach my kids in fastpitch softball. I was a fanatic about collecting a few years ago, but have slowed down quite a bit. I have some nice cards and think it might be time to trade, sell, etc..

My favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys. I am a diehard fan of the BOYZ. It is nice meeting you all!!! Have a good one.

2. Allgood (eBay Store)

Hello John and welcome to SCF!! It's great to have another Cowboy's fan join up.
    Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos

First off welcome to SCF John! I think you found the right one.

To help you get started click here. You will find many helpful tips that will assist you in getting started,

Secondly if you have any Roy Williams-Safety lmk and I will get you off to your first trade ;) LOL!

Welcome aboard...I am sure you will like it here!!

Welcome to SCF and good luck with your future collection... I hope you enjoy yourself on the site.

Welcome to SCF!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Hello John and welcome to SCF. Yes, another Cowboy fan - we can never have too many!

This is a great site, has some really good traders, and staff are more than willing to help out. Being new, if you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask - we are all here to help out.

Best of luck to you!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast