Thread: Ft:6 pages for trade

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Check my posts on the boards, 2 or 3 on pages 1 and 2, and see if anything interests you for your game used of Komisarek and game used of E Johnson. LMK and thanks.

i can drop a okposo retro rc in your favor for the stamkos victory. lmk
    LOOKING FOR : ANYTHING 2001-2002 TOPPS ARCHIVES ; RELICS, JERSEYS, ARENA SEAT, STICK AND AUTOGRAPH.
    PETER STASTNY AUTO, PATCH
    2008-09 LEGEND MASTERPIECES CANVAS CLIPPING, ANY GREEN OR BLUE. ALSO LOOKING FOR 2 COLORS BROWN CANVAS AND STILL FEW BRUSHSTROKES.
    06-07 OPC SWATCHES 2 COLORS, 06-07 ULTIMATE JERSEY 2 COLORS

WANTS AND TRADERS : VISIT MY SITE : Hidden Content

am interested in any Crosbys i can get........do have 4 sports to offer below:
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

i'm interested in the Lidstrom spx and the Lidstrom auto. I don't have any of the ones you listed, anything else? All should be in my bucket.
    Trade list - on Homepage
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

interested in the bogosian victory gold cmb and lmk thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xtreme4 View Post
    i'm interested to savard jersey voracek mvp d'agostini
    did u see my post #5?
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content