41. This poll is closed
  • Do it!

11 26.83%
  • No way........what are you crazy!

30 73.17%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rose for Paul--Would you?

Rose for Paul--Would you?

A local sports radio station was discussing the Bulls. They were talking "what ifs". Not factoring salary caps here is a couple of trade scenarios they discussed:

L Deng for Gerald Wallace
    J Noah for Tyson Chandler

But, the most interesting one was D-Rose for Chris Paul.

Before you vote......think about it. Don't jump to a quick conclusion. Take your feelings out of it. What would be better for the Bulls to win a title(s).

THE POLL IS TAKEN FOR THE HORNETS PRESPECTIVE
    Last edited by Hoopsman; 07-14-2009 at 05:56 PM.

I'd take Chris Paul over D-Rose in a heartbeat. Why in the world would the Hornets trade Paul for Derrick Rose?

I wanna see one more year with derrick rose..gordon was holding him back..

Absolutly not, Chris Paul has the ability to lead a team with no one on it, DRose isnt close to the passer that Paul is in my opinion, Paul will be much better, however if i were a Bulls fan, i'd want this trade
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

if tyson chandler goes to the bulls for noah then id pick paul but if not derrick rose i see tons of potential in rose

Id 100% take CP3 over Rose. CP3 is just a beast of a passer and scorer when need be. thanx

I don't no what to vote for, obviously if your the Bulls, you should do that trade, but the Hornets would be crazy to trade CP3

I wouldn't.
    I see so much potential for Rose.

d-rose has potential but he wont be as good as cp3, id rather have cp3 over rose and deron

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast