GETTING MARRIED SAT.!!! Need help completing High End PC.

Hi All,

I am getting married this Saturday--and before I lose my freedom, I am hoping you can help me complete a High End Personal Collection I have been working on. Below are the list of cards that I need. I am looking to buy for a fair price or trade in your favor--please help me out!!!
    [*]'08-'09 Topps Chrome OJ Mayo Xfractor Auto/15
    [*]2007 Topps Chrome Adrian Peterson Rookie Auto
    [*]2008 Sp Authentic Matt Ryan Jsy Au
    [*]2008 SP Authentic Darren McFadden Jsy AU
    [*]Any 2008 Matt Ryan Auto #d to 25 or less
    [*]2006 National Treasures Jay Cutler RC AU
    [*]Any 2006 Jay Cutler RC Auto
    [*]Any 2004 Ben Roethlisberger RC Auto

Thanks for checking out my post and thanks for your help! And to anyone out there thinking of getting engaged.....RUN!!!

2. Kronozio
    congradulations on the pending marraige!
    Ed
    Owner of Roundtablegaming

Find me on Twitter @rtghobbies

congrats for your marriage

Quote Originally Posted by colsen11 View Post
    Hi All,

I am getting married this Saturday--and before I lose my freedom, I am hoping you can help me complete a High End Personal Collection I have been working on. ...... And to anyone out there thinking of getting engaged.....RUN!!!
    Just wanted to let you know that I felt obligated to forward this via email to your soon-to-be-wife!

Hope you do get those highend for the PC....and congrats....hopefully she will be like my wife....she loves sports and enjoys collecting!