Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Charlie Villanueva Needs your Help!

Charlie and Chris Bosh are having a competition on Twitter to whoever gets to 50,000 followers first. And Charlie said if he wins he will donate 3,000 pair of shoes to Kids in the Dominican Republic who are in a real need for shoes. All im asking is if you could either follow Charlie Villanueva if you already have twitter or create an account and follow him. You dont even have to use your account, just follow him so these kids can have shoes!!! thanx :)

http://twitter.com/CV31

But if you follow Bosh that only hurts Charlies chances of winning, and im not sure Bosh is donating anything if he wins so thats why im trying to help CV out. thanx! :)

Well Charlie should just donate no matter what, why does he need to win to donate. That's why i'm going rooting for bosh to win. Charlie has to brib people when he should just be doing this already
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos: Dodgers, UCLA, Lakers, Falcons

Quote Originally Posted by JesRey View Post
    Well Charlie should just donate no matter what, why does he need to win to donate. That's why i'm going rooting for bosh to win. Charlie has to brib people when he should just be doing this already

Yeah but i also want Bosh to do the Shane Marcado dance lol. How is he bribing people? Bribing them would be giving all of his followers prizes. The only thing i know of is those cufflinks but thats only for the last 1,000 followers. Also Bosh said hes going to follow all of his followers (havent seen that yet) and do a special pre game ritual for his twit family if he wins. thanx :)

Quote Originally Posted by flexboogie View Post
    "You are now following CV31"

Yeah! I knew there were CV fans out there!

Yeah you dont even have to use it, just follow CV so he wins and helps the kids!

It's all good bosh has got this in the bag.

I'm a part of the BOSH ARMY!!!!
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos: Dodgers, UCLA, Lakers, Falcons

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast