Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20 card lots....$5 dlvd

20 card lots....$5 dlvd

I am selling 20 card lots for $5 dlvd, each lot will consist of the following:

1 GU
    1 #ed
    3 RC
    15 base
    **All are your choice, your team, your brand, your year, etc.

Please PM for lists of all GU, #ed, RC, and base available in this lot. You know you can get a great deal because you choose the cards you want and they're only $5 dlvd! Lmk, thanks.

Peyton

timduncan-PMing you, thanks.

spencehouse-A little while back I sent you a list of the Garnett's I had but you said u had them all, I can re-type it for you if you'd like though its no problem. Thanks

spencehouse-A little while back I sent you a list of the Garnett's I had but you said u had them all, I can re-type it for you if you'd like though its no problem. Thanks[/quote]

Thanks for remembering as I put out so many requests for KG I just can't remember who I've asked and who I haven't. You don't need to waste your time with a new list if that's what I said. Thanks again. Jeff

Jeff,
    I don't mind re-typing as I sold some to some other guys and now there are only 5:
    2000 UD KG 98, 2005 Topps KG 121, 2005 Bazooka KG 132, 2005 Bowman KG 50, and 2007 UD first edition KG 182
    Even if there's just 1 yo uneed I can do a card cash dela if interested for only a few cc but if you's like to buy any that's fine too, plmk and it'sno problem if u have them all. Thanks, Peyton

PM me your redicks and rockets please. are you doing this for baseball too?

Kings?
    Collecting Sacramento Kings ONLY, especially Webber, Stojakovic, Divac, Bibby, Demarcus Cousins and Ben McLemore.

I use MV as a baseline for trades, not some artificial numbers from a magazine.
    My bucket: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast