Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20 card lots....$5 dlvd

20 card lots....$5 dlvd

I am selling 20 card lots for $5 dlvd, each lot will consist of the following:

1 GU
    1 #ed
    3 RC
    15 base
    **All are your choice, your team, your brand, your year, etc.

Please PM for lists of all GU, #ed, RC, and base available in this lot. You know you can get a great deal because you choose the cards you want and they're only $5 dlvd! Lmk, thanks.

Peyton

2. Kronozio
    PM me your Spurs that are available
    Hidden Content

*Bring me your Rudy Fernandez and George Hill.

timduncan-PMing you, thanks.

spencehouse-A little while back I sent you a list of the Garnett's I had but you said u had them all, I can re-type it for you if you'd like though its no problem. Thanks

spencehouse-A little while back I sent you a list of the Garnett's I had but you said u had them all, I can re-type it for you if you'd like though its no problem. Thanks[/quote]

Thanks for remembering as I put out so many requests for KG I just can't remember who I've asked and who I haven't. You don't need to waste your time with a new list if that's what I said. Thanks again. Jeff

Jeff,
    I don't mind re-typing as I sold some to some other guys and now there are only 5:
    2000 UD KG 98, 2005 Topps KG 121, 2005 Bazooka KG 132, 2005 Bowman KG 50, and 2007 UD first edition KG 182
    Even if there's just 1 yo uneed I can do a card cash dela if interested for only a few cc but if you's like to buy any that's fine too, plmk and it'sno problem if u have them all. Thanks, Peyton

PM me your redicks and rockets please. are you doing this for baseball too?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast