Anyone else going to SummerSlam AXXESS?

i might b going to all three sessions but as of now im forsure going to the sessions on the 22nd. anyone else going or know what to expect as ive never been to an AXXESS before.

list of whos gonna b there
    Session #1 11AM-3PM
    Appearances by Big Show, Chris Jericho

, The Miz, The Colons, Great Khali, Tommy Dreamer, R-Truth, Jimmy Wang Yang, Ricky Ortiz, Hurricane Helms, Teddy Long, Dolph Ziggler, Mark Henry, Tony Atlas, MVP, Shelton Benjamin, Kelly Kelly, Gail Kim, Katie Lea Burchill, Maryse, Maria, Tiffany & Mickie James!*

Session #2 – 4PM-8PM
    Appearances by Randy Orton, CM Punk, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, Kofi Kingston, Chavo Guerrero, Kane, Mike Knox, Finlay, Matt Hardy, Evan Bourne, Zack Ryder, The Hart Dynasty, cryme tyme Sheamus, Yoshi Tatsu, Melina, Michelle McCool, Alicia Fox, Natalya, Eve, The Bellas & Layla!*

Can U get me Kanes autograph and tell him hes a god for me?

Quote Originally Posted by adam334581 View Post
    Can U get me Kanes autograph and tell him hes a god for me?

Why would he do you a favor and get you a auto. What have you done for him ?

Quote Originally Posted by malkinsearcher View Post
    Why would he do you a favor and get you a auto. What have you done for him ?

LOL... Wat am i supposed to do for him? I will give him some money if he wants. I am Kanes Biggest Fan man.

kane is last on my list i want autos of cm punk, orton, bourne, natalya and kofi. but i do have a ip auto of kane if u want it ft

Quote Originally Posted by CMpunk13 View Post
    kane is last on my list i want autos of cm punk, orton, bourne, natalya and kofi. but i do have a ip auto of kane if u want it ft
    Do u got a scan?