Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New to this forum

New to this forum

Hi everyone

Eventhough collecting hockeycards is not a common hobby in the Netherlands, I am a fanatic female collector. After just reading posts for a long time, I have finally taken the plunge and joined.

I collect numbered cards from various series and I especially like opening hockey boxes. My favourites are UD Ice and SP Authentic.

I will try to figure out how to show off my favourite cards and post them in the coming weeks.

Bye,

Diana

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Welcome to SCF Diana! Im glad you finally jumped into the fun! I would try Photobucket.com as a way to display you collections.

Please also take some time and look here for more helpful tips to get you going.

Welcome to SCF and good luck with your future collection... I hope you enjoy yourself on the site.

Hello Diana and welcome to SCF!!
    Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast