Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $1 Ginter SP's

$1 Ginter SP's

Send me the SP's you need from ginter and i will fill what i can $1 per card.

Thanks

i don't believe any of these guys are sps, but i would take what you have:

18 Clyde Parris (Negro Leagues)
    57 Frank Evans (Negro Leagues)
    81 Willie Williams (Negro Leagues)
    97 Art Pennington (Negro Leagues)
    112 Milito Navarro (Negro Leagues)
    128 Red Moore (Negro Leagues)
    278 Herb Simpson (Negro Leagues)

Puff have all 7 with a double of williams

awesome, i was hoping to pick them all up at one time. what would you need for them? i have a little in paypal, could send some cash, or could trade. lmk

Quote Originally Posted by sorianofan22 View Post
    Puff have all 7 with a double of williams

If ya want to send $4 concealed cash Ill send them out PWE. let me know if thats fair

excellent, post it up. THANK YOU, again i wanted to pick them all up at one time . . . i will be writing most of these guys asking them to autograph these cards so if you come across more, lmk

If ya want to send $4 concealed cash Ill send them out PWE. let me know if thats fair

Sounds good. I plan on busting a case to try and put the mini set together once I get my friends master set done so if youw ant doubles and what not let me know.

yep, look me up when you bust the case and i'd take another set and any other minis / gued / autos you pull of the Negro League guys.

Sounds good. I plan on busting a case to try and put the mini set together once I get my friends master set done so if youw ant doubles and what not let me know.

Sounds good, best of luck on the ttm, the cards look awsome with the negro leaguers on, from what I understood yesterday they are all alive and one is 103 from what I was told! Im sure you know that but I think thats just incredible.

i already have all of their sigs and yes, williams is getting up there - i'm not so sure about 103, he could be but i thought curtis 'bingo' lloyd was the oldest at 98. i just received red moore's auto the other day and i have addresses for the rest of the guys.

can't wait to see them!

Sounds good, best of luck on the ttm, the cards look awsome with the negro leaguers on, from what I understood yesterday they are all alive and one is 103 from what I was told! Im sure you know that but I think thats just incredible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast