Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GU Stephen Strasburg Card $20

GU Stephen Strasburg Card $20

I have a 2009 UD Stephen Strasburg Game Used Jersey card I can sell for $20 Paypal by 11am.

Let me know and post it up if you want it. Paypal must come first and is non-negotiable. Need it to pick up a card before the Mrs. Wakes up.

Chris

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    I was going to snatch this up, but i dont send paypal to traders under 20 feedback.

Good luck selling though
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos: Dodgers, UCLA, Lakers, Falcons

Would you do both cards in the scan for 25?

JesRey: I thought the same thing when I saw it earlier

Bump----It's all fine and dandy if I don't have 20 Feedback, but considering the safeguards paypal provides us both, I think it's more of a label being a rookie then a risk on this one.

I may be a rookie, but i've made good on my promises. It's not like I'm trying to sell a Babe Ruth 1/1 for 500 in a Money Order.

Paypal will provide you with your money back if I don't make good on my promise to deliver the cards. A DC and shipping label will be printed, and with a 24 hour post office around the corner from me (Self Serve, but still open) I can drop it off and it'll be on its way before the truck takes off at 3am.

Quote Originally Posted by piazza31 View Post
    Bump----It's all fine and dandy if I don't have 20 Feedback, but considering the safeguards paypal provides us both, I think it's more of a label being a rookie then a risk on this one.

I may be a rookie, but i've made good on my promises. It's not like I'm trying to sell a Babe Ruth 1/1 for 500 in a Money Order.

Paypal will provide you with your money back if I don't make good on my promise to deliver the cards. A DC and shipping label will be printed, and with a 24 hour post office around the corner from me (Self Serve, but still open) I can drop it off and it'll be on its way before the truck takes off at 3am.
    SCF rules mandate you must send first. Thats pretty finite

piazza31 - I'm afraid what you've been told is true. SCF requires members under 20 feedback to send first regardless of they type of transaction they're making. Here's the official MSF rule from the official SCF rules
    As a new member, it is imperative that you establish yourself on SCF. Therefore, all members with a trader rating fewer than 20 must send first on a transaction. It does not matter if you are buying, selling or trading. If both members have less than 20 feedbacks they must send at the same time. If one member has a permanent MSF tag, they must send first in every instance, even when dealing with new members.
    Now, SCF also has a Transferred Feedback option. If you have feedback on any of these sites, you can have a note put in your profile under your avatar that says "Transferred Feedback"

Trader Retreat
    Hobby Insider
    Rusty Soap Box/Sports Card Haven
    The Bench
    Sports Card Freaks
    UCB
    NUTS
    TCC
    NSCF
    Hobby Kings

If you have feedback from any one of those sites you can have it transferred and it will act essentially like a "Reference Feedback" and you will then no longer be required to send first. If you wish to put in a feedback transfer request, please check out the feedback transfer forum in the Meet & Greet section.

Quote Originally Posted by Stl_Cardinals_Fan View Post
    piazza31 - I'm afraid what you've been told is true. SCF requires members under 20 feedback to send first regardless of they type of transaction they're making. Here's the official MSF rule from the official SCF rules
    Now, SCF also has a Transferred Feedback option. If you have feedback on any of these sites, you can have a note put in your profile under your avatar that says "Transferred Feedback"

Trader Retreat
    Hobby Insider
    Rusty Soap Box/Sports Card Haven
    The Bench
    Sports Card Freaks
    UCB
    NUTS
    TCC
    NSCF
    Hobby Kings

If you have feedback from any one of those sites you can have it transferred and it will act essentially like a "Reference Feedback" and you will then no longer be required to send first. If you wish to put in a feedback transfer request, please check out the feedback transfer forum in the Meet & Greet section.
    Could I use Ebay, Spawn Message Boards, or goaliestore.com as reference choices?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast