Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heat Want Both Boozer And Odom

Question Heat Want Both Boozer And Odom

article
    http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...ozer_and_odom/

If that is true, why heat is desperate like that?

I know D-Wade is a super star.

But I don't think Heat can win Celtics or Cavs at CF even if they add both Odom and Boozer and go to CF.
    (Furthermore, it would be impossible to go to CF for Heat though...)

If this is real I think they have a huge chance of going to the NBA Finals next year. They already have a decent team and with this 2 guys they will have a very competitive team. They will be one of the best 5 in the East

Quote Originally Posted by angel0430 View Post
    If this is real I think they have a huge chance of going to the NBA Finals next year. They already have a decent team and with this 2 guys they will have a very competitive team. They will be one of the best 5 in the East

Yes, if Heat can add both Odom and Boozer , Heat will be better.

But they will not be able to go to final.

Winning the champ is not just getting many nice players.

When I watched Heat against Hawks PO, Heat didn't have nice Team Chemistry. It was D-Wade One-man team.

Think about this.

Celtics has KG,Pierce,Ray Allen and Sheed(added)

Furthermore Kendrick Perkins is one of few player can deffense DH12.
    (I'm not sure how he will be good or not against SHAQ though)

Cavs has LBJ + SHAQ

Furthermore there is Mo-Will, Z-Man(Yes he is old but Even Old Erick Dampier is better than Tyson cough cough rotten food or Greg cough cough Ninja Oden. Z-Man is better than Dampier.) + Delonte West

Magic has DH12(The best Center Player in this league. Because Yao will be out in the next season), Jameer Nelson.

And they added VC instead Hedo. I'm not sure VC will play better than Hedo.(not for personal stat but for team chemistry and winning)
    But at least not bad it will be. And there is Rashard Lewis,too.

How about Heat ?

Even if they add both of them, it is nearly impossible to win one of above three team.

Of course, we don't know future.

But JO(I have liked JO though. Sadly He is not the craziest Pacers JO anymore.) can't stop Sheed, SHAQ and DH12.

And who will stop KG, Pierce or LBJ at Heat ?

Odom couldn't stop KG in 2007 Final.

Boozer is not the same level like KG and LBJ.

IF plan of Heat is to keep D-Wade in 2010, it(getting Odom and boozer) might make sense.

But if they think Heat will go to Final, it is non sense.
    (And even if Heat goes to final, they will not win the champ.

How Heat will be able to win Nuggets, Lakers, Mavs etc. ?)

I am not saying id going to be easy but they can do it with Boozer and Odom.

this would be great for the heat they need some proven vets to add to there young team

They'd do it to show Wade that they are trying to build a championship caliber team so he'll stay in Miami when his contract ends, thats the only reason i can think of
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by angel0430 View Post
    I am not saying id going to be easy but they can do it with Boozer and Odom.
    Yah..I know you didn't tell like that. =)
    (If you felt my comment was aggressive because of my rough English. Sorry.)

My Point is Eastern Conference might be harder to reach CF because of above commented three team.

Anyway If heat adds those 2 players, D-Wade will not the same as CP3.

I have not been a D-Wade fan, but it looked worse than Hawks in last match-up.(PO)

Quote Originally Posted by nbacard View Post
    Yes, if Heat can add both Odom and Boozer , Heat will be better.

But they will not be able to go to final.

Winning the champ is not just getting many nice players.

When I watched Heat against Hawks PO, Heat didn't have nice Team Chemistry. It was D-Wade One-man team.

Think about this.

Celtics has KG,Pierce,Ray Allen and Sheed(added)

Furthermore Kendrick Perkins is one of few player can deffense DH12.
    (I'm not sure how he will be good or not against SHAQ though)

Cavs has LBJ + SHAQ

Furthermore there is Mo-Will, Z-Man(Yes he is old but Even Old Erick Dampier is better than Tyson cough cough rotten food or Greg cough cough Ninja Oden. Z-Man is better than Dampier.) + Delonte West

Magic has DH12(The best Center Player in this league. Because Yao will be out in the next season), Jameer Nelson.

And they added VC instead Hedo. I'm not sure VC will play better than Hedo.(not for personal stat but for team chemistry and winning)
    But at least not bad it will be. And there is Rashard Lewis,too.

How about Heat ?

Even if they add both of them, it is nearly impossible to win one of above three team.

Of course, we don't know future.

But JO(I have liked JO though. Sadly He is not the craziest Pacers JO anymore.) can't stop Sheed, SHAQ and DH12.

And who will stop KG, Pierce or LBJ at Heat ?

Odom couldn't stop KG in 2007 Final.

Boozer is not the same level like KG and LBJ.

IF plan of Heat is to keep D-Wade in 2010, it(getting Odom and boozer) might make sense.

But if they think Heat will go to Final, it is non sense.
    (And even if Heat goes to final, they will not win the champ.

How Heat will be able to win Nuggets, Lakers, Mavs etc. ?)
    With all due respect, you just made no sense.

You contradicted yourself.

First you said, winning the championship is not about having nice players. Then you just listed 3 teams that had many nice players, and you were saying how good the players were on those team.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by underdawg View Post
    With all due respect, you just made no sense.

You contradicted yourself.

First you said, winning the championship is not about having nice players. Then you just listed 3 teams that had many nice players, and you were saying how good the players were on those team.
    No contradicted. =)

If you feel like that, it's from my poor English.

Celtics, Cavs and Magic have not only very nice star players but also very nice team chemistry.(only for east.)
    => And They proved their chemistry. Celtics won 2008 Champ, 09 semi final VS Magic(without KG), Cavs went to CF twice, Magic went to Final.
    (Result means they had great team chemistry with great star players.)

That's the reason why other teams are really hard to win those three teams.

If Heat adds two players, it doesn't mean they will have great team chemistry soon.
    (Of course we don't know. But possiblity is like that.)

For example, Hawks VS Heat match-up(2009 PO) was really disappointed.

I could see only JJ(and he was out during game because of injury) and D-Wade. Not Hawks and Heat match-up.

Quote Originally Posted by nbacard View Post
    No contradicted. =)

If you feel like that, it's from my poor English.

Celtics, Cavs and Magic have not only very nice star players but also very nice team chemistry.(only for east.)
    => And They proved their chemistry. Celtics won 2008 Champ, 09 semi final VS Magic(without KG), Cavs went to CF twice, Magic went to Final.
    (Result means they had great team chemistry with great star players.)

That's the reason why other teams are really hard to win those three teams.

If Heat adds two players, it doesn't mean they will have great team chemistry soon.
    (Of course we don't know. But possiblity is like that.)

For example, Hawks VS Heat match-up(2009 PO) was really disappointed.

I could see only JJ(and he was out during game because of injury) and D-Wade. Not Hawks and Heat match-up.
    Okay, now I understand ya.

I have no problem seeing Odom and Wade. They already played together before. In fact, during Wade's rookie season, Wade and Odom started playing real well and made a comeback to be in the playoffs. They were playing great basketball.

Boozer doesn't really command anything on the court. He only commands money. I don't really see him as a problem. He doesn't force many shots. I don't like him at all, but I do respect his game.

If they go small with Boozer and Odom at the 4 and 5 spot, this will create huge mismatches. They'll still be able to get rebounds on the other end.

I do believe Odom may go to Miami. They are offering more guaranteed money, even though it's over a longer period, but he'll also be able to reunite with Wade.

I honestly don't see Beasley as a Jerry Sloan type of player. IMO, that is just disaster waiting to happen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast