View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%

SCF Racing Card(s) of the Month Voting (July)

Hello! It's that time again. Time to vote on your favorite card, and help determine the top racing cards for the month.

1. 2009 Press Pass Stealth Battle Armor Multi BA-JM Jamie McMurray (010/160)

2. 2008 Press Pass Burning Rubber Drivers Prime Cuts BRD17 Jamie McMurray (10/25)

3. 2008 Press Pass Eclipse Teammates Autographs EGJM Jeff Gordon/Jimmie Johnson/Dale Earnhardt Jr./Casey Mears (23/25)

4. 2009 Press Pass Stealth Battle Armor Multi BA-TS Tony Stewart (101/160)

5. 2009 Press Pass Series 2 Tread Marks Signature TM-JL Joey Logano (08/10)

6. 2009 Press Pass Series 2 Sponsor Swatches Select SS-JPM Juan Pablo Montoya (07/10)

Voting poll will be added soon. VOTING IS GOING TO BE FOR 5 DAYS. Please make sure you get your vote in. A deserving card might not get in otherwise.

On behalf of the SCF Racing and Writing teams, thank you for voting!

I can't say I know Jack about Racing much less Racing Cardboard, but I have to admit those are some cool looking cards up there. You can really get some cool swatches form there gear!! Pardon my ignorance, but what is "Race Used Sheet Metal"? I can't say I have heard that term before.

Quote Originally Posted by Crater_Satori View Post
    I can't say I know Jack about Racing much less Racing Cardboard, but I have to admit those are some cool looking cards up there. You can really get some cool swatches form there gear!! Pardon my ignorance, but what is "Race Used Sheet Metal"? I can't say I have heard that term before.
    Sheet Metal is pieces of the car itself. What you see on the outside of the car is the sheet metal. Where all the sponsor names are, etc. Hope that helps.

One of the best things about racing cards that you will find is that the odds of pulling a multi colored piece are much higher than in any of the big 4 sports. If you check out the post I will be putting up in the "Show & Tell" thread shortly, you'll see another big piece with lots of different colors in it.

Voted. One of those bad boys just blew me away! Congrats to whoever pulled that sucker!
    ~Matt

Quote Originally Posted by doG sI kcivraH View Post
    Sheet Metal is pieces of the car itself. What you see on the outside of the car is the sheet metal. Where all the sponsor names are, etc. Hope that helps.

One of the best things about racing cards that you will find is that the odds of pulling a multi colored piece are much higher than in any of the big 4 sports. If you check out the post I will be putting up in the "Show & Tell" thread shortly, you'll see another big piece with lots of different colors in it.

Thanks man I probaly should have guessed that,lol.

I'll keep an eye out for the Show & Tell.

Thank you everyone that voted! Here are how the cards finished based on the 48 votes:
    1. 2008 Eclipse Teammates Autos Jeff Gordon/Jimmie Johnson/Dale Earnhardt Jr./Casey Mears (23/25) 24 votes
    2. 2009 Press Pass Series 2 Tread Marks Signature TM-JL Joey Logano (08/10) 8 votes
    3. 2009 Press Pass Series 2 Sponsor Swatches Select SS-JPM Juan Pablo Montoya (07/10) 7 votes
    4. 2009 Press Pass Stealth Battle Armor Multi BA-JM Jamie McMurray (010/160) 6 votes
    5. 2009 Press Pass Stealth Battle Armor Multi BA-TS Tony Stewart (101/160) 3 votes
    6. 2008 Press Pass Burning Rubber Drivers Prime Cuts BRD17 Jamie McMurray (10/25) 0 votes

Congrats to each of the cards and the current owners of them just for being nominated! Be sure to check back next month for another round of voting with a new group of nominations!

Thanks again for voting!