Exquisite pushed back... delayed again

Blowout site says: NOTE: This product is a Pre-Sell item. Approximate Release Date: Wed, Aug 26 2009

Quote Originally Posted by jortiz1012 View Post
    Blowout site says: NOTE: This product is a Pre-Sell item. Approximate Release Date: Wed, Aug 26 2009

Hopefully UD gets it out before they lose their NBA license.

That's almost a month after its old projected release date. What are they doing? Trying to give people time to recover after blowing all their money on Ultimate? (Actually, I could use such time...)

i feel bad for the ones shelling out massive $$$ on cases of exquisite and getting crap. But better for me as I will be buying up their singles on ebay once when they try to recoup.
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

2009-10 Topps scheduled to be released on 23 Aug.... wow... earlier than
    08-09 Exquisite...

upperdeck homepage says august 12th

what is the right date now ? 12th or 26th ?

It would be crazy if 2010 Topps releases before 2009 Exquisite.

yeah i think they are trying to reduce their redemptions ( which is a good move for both them and us)

Exquisite is coming out on the 12th for sure (at least as of now that is the latest date)

Assuming they stick to that I wouldn't be surprised if some singles started popping up on ebay on Monday/Tuesday next week

I actually dished out the money on a case for the first time in my life, so I checked with my guy and he said they are still saying 8/12. Maybe Blowout has filled all orders for the 8/12 batch and can't get more cases until 8/26?

Or maybe they have info that no one else does lol.

*Edit, this post is old... everything is showing 8/12 still. Bleh!
    Last edited by eXpLoSiVe; 08-04-2009 at 05:16 PM.