Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 74
  1. #1

    Football/Baseball Inserts/Parallel/#'d Tradelist!

    Okay, here are some things that I'm looking to move. There are some nice cards in here so make sure you don't overlook anything! I'll primarily looking for Reds/Packers/Michigan cards in return or 2008 Allen and Ginter Ancient Icons/Baseball Icons or 2009 Allen and Ginter National Heroes. LMK what you like!

    Baseball Cards For Trade
    1992 Upper Deck Star Rookie Chipper Jones RC
    2002 Donruss Elite Series Eric Chavez #0862/2500
    2005 Upper Deck Origins Old Judge Blue Jose Reyes #19/50!!!
    2006 Bowman Chrome Carlos Gonzalez Refractor
    2006 Topps Phil Nevin Gold #0346/2006
    2007 Upper Deck Spectrum Grand Slamarama Die Cut Richie Sexson
    2006 Upper Deck Spectrum Red Die Cut Conor Jackson #29/99
    2006 Upper Deck Spectrum Gold Die Cut Todd Helton #07/99
    2006 Upper Deck Spectrum Gold Die Cut Adam Dunn #33/99
    2007 Topps A&G National Pride Box Topper Japan Hideki Okajima/Akinori Iwamura/Kenji Johjima/Tadahito Iguchi
    2007 Topps A&G Black-Bordered Mini Paul Konerko
    2007 Topps A&G Black-Bordered Mini Mike Cameron
    2007 Topps A&G Black-Bordered Mini Pedro Martinez
    2007 Topps A&G Black-Bordered Mini Jason Jennings
    2007 Topps A&G Black-Bordered Mini Tony Gwynn Jr.
    2007 Topps A&G Black-Bordered Mini Marcus Giles
    2007 Topps A&G Black-Bordered Mini NO NUMBER Scott Rolen
    2007 Topps A&G Allen-Ginter Back Mini Jason Varitek x2
    2007 Topps A&G Allen-Ginter Back Mini Bobby Crosby
    2007 Topps A&G Allen-Ginter Back Mini Carlos Zambrano
    2007 Topps A&G Allen-Ginter Back Mini Willy Taveras
    2007 Topps A&G Allen-Ginter Back Mini Nick Markakis
    2007 Topps A&G Allen-Ginter Back Mini Tony La Russa
    2007 Topps A&G Allen-Ginter Back Mini Coco Crisp
    2007 Topps A&G Allen-Ginter Back Mini Kevin Mench
    2007 Topps A&G Allen-Ginter Back Mini Shea Hillenbrand
    2007 Topps A&G Allen-Ginter Back Mini Johan Santana
    2007 Topps A&G Bazooka Back Mini Jose Vidro HAND NUMBERED #09/25!!!

    Football Cards For Trade
    2005 Donruss Playoff Contenders Rookie Round-Up Luis Castillo #251/450
    2005 Donruss Playoff Contenders Round Numbers Charlie Frye/David Greene #0037/1500
    2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear Shaun Alexander 'X' #080/250
    2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear Player Timeline Sinorice Moss #184/500
    2006 Topps Chrome Nathan Vasher Refractor
    2006 Topps DPP J.P. Losman Chrome Refractor
    2007 Donruss Gridiron Gear T.J. Houshmandzadeh 'X' Gold #049/100
    2007 Donruss Gridiron Gear Cedric Benson 'X' Silver # 106/250
    2007 Donruss Gridiron Gear Performers Alan Page #05/25!!!!
    2007 Donruss Gridiron Gear Performers Fred Biletnikoff #233/500
    2007 Donruss Gridiron Gear Performers Merlin Olsen #277/500
    2007 Donruss Gridiron Gear Player Timelines Terrell Owens #070/250
    2007 Press Pass Primetime Players Brady Quinn
    2007 Press Pass PowerPick Adrian Peterson
    2007 Topps DPP Greg Olsen RC Black Chrome Refractor
    2007 Topps DPP Marcus McCauley RC Black Chrome Refractor
    2007 Topps DPP Torry Holt Black Chrome Refractor
    2007 Topps DPP Tony Romo Black Chrome Refractor
    2007 Topps DPP Robert Meachem RC Bronze Chrome Refractor #014/250
    2007 Topps DPP Kevin Kolb RC Bronze Chrome Refractor #241/250

    LMK what you see that you like!


  2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
  3. #2
    i need this:

    2007 Topps DPP Tony Romo Black Chrome Refractor

    what michigan cards are you looking for?

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmad_4208 View Post
    i need this:

    2007 Topps DPP Tony Romo Black Chrome Refractor

    what michigan cards are you looking for?
    Guys like Tom Brady, Braylon Edwards, Charles Woodson, Desmond Howard, Chad Henne, Mike Hart, Mario Manningham, etc. ONLY pictured in Michigan Uni but no Sage/Hit/Press Pass.


  5. #4
    2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear Performers Jim Plunkett #074/100
    2007 Donruss Gridiron Gear Performers Fred Biletnikoff #233/500

    Have:

    08 Contenders Playoff Ticket Rookie Chris Johnson #87/99
    08 contenders rookie roll call chris johnson #208/500
    08 contenders round numbers tim hightower/ryan torain #271/500
    08 contenders rookie of the year rashard mendenhall #500/500
    2008 contenders rookie of the year matt forte #098/100
    08 contenders playoff ticket early doucet #97/99
    07 artifacts gold donald driver #30/80
    07 absolute tools of trade joey galloway #13/25
    07 absolute icons barry sanders #075/100
    07 limited team trademarks mark duper #21/25
    08 contenders draft class steve slaton/xacier adibi #355/500
    08 contenders draft lass kentwan balmer/reggie smith II #433/500
    08 contenders roll call leodis mckelvin #260/500
    08 contenders round numbers sedrick ellis/derrick harvey #448/500
    08 contenders rookie of year gold derrick harvey #008/100
    08 contenders rookie of year donnie avery #126/500
    08 contenders playoff ticket michael turner #97/99
    08 contenders playoff ticket lavernaues coles #89/99
    07 contenders rookie of the year adrian peterson # 0515/1000
    07 limited rookie glenn holt #336/399
    07 limited spotlight larry fitzgerald #22/32
    07 limited spotlight kellen winslow #05/32
    07 limited spotlight larry csonka #01/32
    07 limited javon walker #166/659
    07 limited john broussard #354/399
    07 limited don maynard #128/249
    07 limited harlon hill #051/249
    07 limited jan stenerud #165/249
    07 limited jp losman #599/659
    07 limited desmond bishop spotlight #07/32
    07 limited sabby piscitelli spotlight #10/20
    07 limited chuck bednarik #05/20


    bold are packers

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by melo4mvp View Post
    2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear Performers Jim Plunkett #074/100
    2007 Donruss Gridiron Gear Performers Fred Biletnikoff #233/500

    Have:

    08 Contenders Playoff Ticket Rookie Chris Johnson #87/99
    08 contenders rookie roll call chris johnson #208/500
    08 contenders round numbers tim hightower/ryan torain #271/500
    08 contenders rookie of the year rashard mendenhall #500/500
    2008 contenders rookie of the year matt forte #098/100
    08 contenders playoff ticket early doucet #97/99
    07 artifacts gold donald driver #30/80
    07 absolute tools of trade joey galloway #13/25
    07 absolute icons barry sanders #075/100
    07 limited team trademarks mark duper #21/25
    08 contenders draft class steve slaton/xacier adibi #355/500
    08 contenders draft lass kentwan balmer/reggie smith II #433/500
    08 contenders roll call leodis mckelvin #260/500
    08 contenders round numbers sedrick ellis/derrick harvey #448/500
    08 contenders rookie of year gold derrick harvey #008/100
    08 contenders rookie of year donnie avery #126/500
    08 contenders playoff ticket michael turner #97/99
    08 contenders playoff ticket lavernaues coles #89/99
    07 contenders rookie of the year adrian peterson # 0515/1000
    07 limited rookie glenn holt #336/399
    07 limited spotlight larry fitzgerald #22/32
    07 limited spotlight kellen winslow #05/32
    07 limited spotlight larry csonka #01/32
    07 limited javon walker #166/659
    07 limited john broussard #354/399
    07 limited don maynard #128/249
    07 limited harlon hill #051/249
    07 limited jan stenerud #165/249
    07 limited jp losman #599/659
    07 limited desmond bishop spotlight #07/32
    07 limited sabby piscitelli spotlight #10/20
    07 limited chuck bednarik #05/20


    bold are packers
    Don't need the Desmond Bishop. Post up the Driver for whichever Raider you want.


  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Don't need the Desmond Bishop. Post up the Driver for whichever Raider you want.
    I only send inserts in plain white envelopes with toploader, is that fine with you? If so I will post the trade up. Thanks

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by melo4mvp View Post
    I only send inserts in plain white envelopes with toploader, is that fine with you? If so I will post the trade up. Thanks
    Yep, I'll do the same.


  9. #8

  10. #9

  11. #10

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on