Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Updated Topps wcw/nwo & Embossed Autograph Tradables.....

Looking to trade for others if possible.....also if i have to trade up....i will.........Thanks, Jacob

http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r...os%20and%20EU/

Well...shoot me a pm or txt and lets see if we can get something worked out for the Chris Adams

The only (2) Extra WCW Autos I have right now are El Dandy and charles Robinson. I may have another whisper (if a trade ever comes through). LMK Thanks

na....tell me what you like. I'm not going to trade down for the Adams by any means...but let me know what you like and I'm sure we can get something worked out.

jdbuzz - honestly bro.......what all i like is not even me worth asking about......LOL off limits and too high.....

jdbuzz - honestly bro.......what all i like is not even me worth asking about......LOL off limits and too high.....
    Good...than don't ask....LOL. Then just shoot me a price on the Adams. I would like to have it...but not that bad. You know how it goes. I'd rather trade. I can move my Chavo or maybe my Ultimo Dragon WCW for it....LMK.

the ultimo is pretty cool.....but i think rather hang on to the Adams for now.......especially since he's dead....

the ultimo is pretty cool.....but i think rather hang on to the Adams for now.......especially since he's dead....
    Thats fine...don't be my friend then LOL. the adams is a cool card. But like I said...its only at $40-$50 card at best...so I can't give up anything big for it. If I were you...I would just hold onto too.

jdbuzz - more than likely thats what ill do........or just take it with me to the nationals.......to see if anyone there has some wrestling stuff...

How many guys are passed away in that set that you can think of :

Brain Adams
    Chris Adams
    Miss Elizabeth
    Curt Henning
    Bam Bam Bigelow
    Chris Beniot
    Eddie Guerrero

Is that it??????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast