Need nice base/inserts of Jeter and Posada

I am looking for some nice cards to display with an 8 X 10. I don't need expensive ones, just ones that will look nice on display. Inserts are good, but anything of a good looking base set with a nice picture will work. Need 9 of Posada and about 5 of Jeter. If you want to list players that you like feel free, or I can list some game used to pick from. It would help if you could scan the cards, but if they are on ebay I can get an idea without it. Much appreciated!
    Last edited by cardboardmoney; 07-17-2009 at 11:45 PM.

2. Kronozio
    have a ton i'll try to post up some pics and you can choose which 5 jeters/9posadas you'd like

http://s684.photobucket.com/albums/v...Trade/Inserts/
    Last edited by baseball5605; 07-16-2009 at 09:07 PM.

Thanks a ton, just sent you a PM.

If anyone else has Posadas, please post them up. I don't mind getting a few more than the 9 I originally said so I can see what combinations look best when I put them together.