Basketball card experts please come in

I just traded in for these kobe autos but i can't find them in the beckett card data base. Do you have any input? plmk
    http://s566.photobucket.com/albums/s...rdkobeauto.jpg
    and the this one:
    http://s566.photobucket.com/albums/s...gekobeauto.jpg

any info is greatly apreciated
    Hidden Content
    buckett:
    Hidden Content
    please note that shipping to Puerto Rico is the same as any US state

- The first one you have to be real careful about. I don't think it was ever released. A lot of unsigned versions came out on ebay. Then people faked the sig. It looks legit because it has the "COA" printed on the back. It even says it is PSA graded on the card. But look on ebay & you'll see none of them are PSA graded. And a lot of the examples on ebay have very different looking autographs.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by LakersMC View Post
    - The first one you have to be real careful about. I don't think it was ever released. A lot of unsigned versions came out on ebay. Then people faked the sig. It looks legit because it has the "COA" printed on the back. It even says it is PSA graded on the card. But look on ebay & you'll see none of them are PSA graded. And a lot of the examples on ebay have very different looking autographs.

that is always good to find out. It was purchased from a user on ebay. He sells them a lot, never would have thought it wasn't released hopefully that is not the case as that was a prized card in my collection for some time!

was it just 1996 he just signed Kobe with no number, or was it both years?

Thanks for the imputs. I put it on sale on ebay. Let's see what happens...
    Hidden Content
    buckett:
    Hidden Content
    please note that shipping to Puerto Rico is the same as any US state