Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Patrick Kane SPA RC Auto for Trade

    I had a trade fall through and I have the 2007-08 SPA Patrick Kane Rookie SOTT Auto up for trade. Looking for Ovechkin, Crosby, and Detroit RedWings (not interested in Recent Detroit rookies) GU or Autos in return. Not interested in base or insert cards. Will also consider Detroit cards from baseball and football. Scan is in my bucket. LMK. !!


    Dale
    Last edited by Djarum; 07-20-2009 at 06:55 PM.

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    I have a Helm Black Diamond RC bv$20, a Lidstrom Black diamond Premier Cuts bv$25, a UD Ice Ritola RC /999 bv$10. ill give you those 3 and these 3 autos for it:

    08/09 Be A Player Autograph N. Backstrom – 12
    08/09 Be A Player Autograph M. Commodore – 12
    08/09 Be A Player Autograph P. Kariya – 20

    LMK

  4. #3
    i Have Crosby victory rc
    OVy victory rc
    ovy mvp rc
    steve mason champs mini rc
    BD justin abdealkader rc

    i really need a kane auto for the ole pc .....lmk pics in bucket

  5. #4
    i also like the lehtonen champs mini gu
    Quote Originally Posted by unkabubba View Post
    i Have Crosby victory rc
    OVy victory rc
    ovy mvp rc
    steve mason champs mini rc
    BD justin abdealkader rc

    i really need a kane auto for the ole pc .....lmk pics in bucket

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by rdpelli View Post
    I have a Helm Black Diamond RC bv$20, a Lidstrom Black diamond Premier Cuts bv$25, a UD Ice Ritola RC /999 bv$10. ill give you those 3 and these 3 autos for it:

    08/09 Be A Player Autograph N. Backstrom 12
    08/09 Be A Player Autograph M. Commodore 12
    08/09 Be A Player Autograph P. Kariya 20

    LMK
    Thanks for the offer but I'll pass.

    Dale

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by unkabubba View Post
    i Have Crosby victory rc
    OVy victory rc
    ovy mvp rc
    steve mason champs mini rc
    BD justin abdealkader rc

    i really need a kane auto for the ole pc .....lmk pics in bucket
    Thanks for the offer but I'll pass. Kinda looking for something worth in the same price range, a card or 2.

    Dale

  8. #7
    I have a crosby quad dia.#$40,and some ovy 08-09 mcds profile,spotlight,etc.also have more crosby and ovy in my bucket cmb and lmk.
    Kane collector .Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    The world's first Kaniac!!All my cards are 4 sale 4 the right price.
    Blackhawks for the cup! Tradelist Hidden Content Also collecting Kyle Busch cards.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jhockey2008 View Post
    I have a crosby quad dia.#$40,and some ovy 08-09 mcds profile,spotlight,etc.also have more crosby and ovy in my bucket cmb and lmk.
    Thanks for the offer but I am not interested in base/inserts.

    Dale

  10. #9
    The card is still up for trade. Let me know !

    Dale

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on