Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello-New member here

Hello-New member here

Hello to all, I have been collecting sports cards and autographs for 30 years.
    I started out using the "Sport Americana" Jack Smalling and Denny Eckes book and used that for about 5 years until the addresses started getting old.

I collect primarily Topps cards. I am currently working on a set which includes pitchers who have 20 win seasons 1954-present.

Give me shout out sometime.

2. Kronozio

Hello and welcome to SCF! This is a great site and its always nice to see another autograph hound here. This site features an awesome TTM database, which can be found here that I frequent:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/ttm.php

Very easy to search for guys who sign autographs, staff did a very nice job setting this up. There are also many guys on here that can help if your searching for a specific player, as the site features an address request section in Autograph Central. Please remember to search for your player before posting a request for their address.

I would suggest taking a look at the following information:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/view.php?pg=rules

This is a nice resource that should answer most of your questions about this site and if you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Again, welcome to the site and good luck with your collection!

Welcome to SCF!!!
    Good Luck finishing up that set!!
    I bet you can find some of them here!!
    We have the Greatest Members on the net, and everyone is always eager to trade!!
    Please take a few minutes to look throught the SCF Rules .
    They will help you get started on all those Trades to come!!
    Have FUN, and Enjoy the Site!!!

Hey Paul,

Welcome to SCF! Glad you decided to join us here on the boards. This is the best place to trade cards, talk about em, or just meet other TTM collectors like yourself. I used to TTM like crazy when I was in high school and I always heard about that book they would put out with all of the addresses. I always thought about getting it, but half the time you could find the addresses on the web that you could trade for other ones. Since I got to college I have completely stopped because the amount of time it takes to do TTM and the money and I'm pretty sure I would stuff the mailbox full at the dorm haha. I'm thinking of sending some Orioles out within the next few weeks and getting back into the TTM biz. I loved coming home and seeing my handwriting on an envelope and seeing who it was from. Heck and autograph for .88 cents is a steal in my book, no matter who it is. You'll have to check out the great TTM section we have here. Just make sure you use the search tool when looking for addresses, most of the time they are already posted up you just have to dig a little bit. We have a ton of information on the boards and the best members always looking to wheel and deal. Please check out the following link when you get a chance. It basically tells everything you need to know about the boards as a new member:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=751252

Please feel free to PM or post any questions that you may have about the boards. All of the advisors are here to help you out as best as they can. Hope to see you around the boards. Good luck with your TTM collection.
    Enjoy the site!

~Matt
    ~Matt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast