Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Friday Trading = Saturday PO

     
  1. #1

    Friday Trading = Saturday PO

    Hey everyone, looking to make some trades today. I am off tomorrow and can mail my end on saturday as long as your not a new trader.

    Let me know what you like, everything is for trade.

    Thanks,
    Noah

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    please see my buckets for the ken griffey sr auto

  4. #3
    cmb and pm me about cone larsan dual both oniell autos M&M posada jim abbott cano solo sigs and cano buyback all autos thank you and dont forget to pm me

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by CMpunk13 View Post
    please see my buckets for the ken griffey sr auto
    i like the TEX "TOTG" and beltran "orgins" but im gonna hold off unless you see something else. i dont wanna trade the on card auto for them. LMK if you see something else for those 2 GU. thx

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by YouNoahMe View Post
    i like the TEX "TOTG" and beltran "orgins" but im gonna hold off unless you see something else. i dont wanna trade the on card auto for them. LMK if you see something else for those 2 GU. thx
    what are the values on the 08 ballpark quad or the 08 ballpark 6 gu?

  7. #6
    cans see ur bucket right now but will look later. check my bucket and send me a PM with what you like. thanks!

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by CMpunk13 View Post
    what are the values on the 08 ballpark quad or the 08 ballpark 6 gu?
    high values for them are:quad $10, six $12
    I wouldnt trade either of those for the 2 however...

  9. #8

  10. #9
    cmb on these:
    francoeur red ref
    smoltz gold
    smoltz heritage chrome
    diez heritage chrome
    smoltz chrome of the game gu
    andruw jones topps clubhouse gu

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by fykeadelic View Post
    cmb on these:
    francoeur red ref
    smoltz gold
    smoltz heritage chrome
    diez heritage chrome
    smoltz chrome of the game gu
    andruw jones topps clubhouse gu
    i have to verify how many of those i have but would the :
    Furcal/A-Rod/Vizquel/Tejada
    be a possibility?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on