Thread: Looking to shuffle the deck...

Looking to shuffle the deck...

I've been trying to get a Mark Price, Larry Nance, Brad Daugherty, etc... auto for a while and it just hasn't worked out. Trading higher end stuff is a lot of work with little success...

With this in mind, I'm looking to trade some of my lower end stuff. I'm not after anything specific: I'm just looking to trade for the heck of it really. Take a look at my site and let me know if there is something you would like.

I wouldn't mind picking up Cleveland cards or Ohio State alumni cards, but I'm open to anything. I'd prefer to do a multi-card deal to make the shipping costs worth it. I'll also trade across sports (i.e. football for basketball, basketball for baseball, etc...)

My Site (showing basketball cards)

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    CMB for your Daniel Gibson Hot Prospects RC Auto /500

-Brandon

cmb for Baron Davis Trademark Moves auto, Thaddeas Young letter patch,
    Hidden Content !
    Wants:
    Autos: LeBron, Pippen, Duncan, Webber, Curry, Shaq, Jordan, Jabbar, Judge, Jeter, Mattingly, Griffey[/I]
    Hidden Content